Thursday 8 March 2007

Presentations + Other Stuff..

There were a few absences from our demonstration of our features today however myself Jennie did a good job of it. It is clearer now where every thing fits in too.

Today I went around and created programming groups for each week. I created the groups so that people whose features link together will be able to provide each other with support. From that list of groups I have allocated people from Systems Integration to them to provide support and any other issues.

I think by doing this it will help us manage the next few weeks easier and give an idea of where everyone is at.

Also I will be producing our site map on to A3/A2 size paper to show each week in terms of features being developed. It will also allow us(System Integration Team) to create any temporary links in order for each of the launches to be successful. This will be accessed every Monday in our meetings.

No comments: