Tuesday 20 March 2007

Week Two Day Two..

9am Start:

View Shopping Cart Feature:

Today I concentrated all my efforts towards my feature alone. I initially got it working so that it retrieved it from a database but found out that this was not the best way of doing it. I have redone it using sessions and have done all I can because the sessions are not up and running yet. I will be helping Ashley Grimsey tomorrow getting this session fixed because a lot of features depend on it. I had a lot of people help me with me feature today, Dan Ransom provided support all day as well as the following people: Adam West, Rob Morrisby, Jennie Bate, Simon Collen, Chris Haines and the lecturers of course. Even though I had to change the design of my feature the support was greatly appreciated. This meant that my feature was a lot more easier to develop, but cannot progress further until the session problem is fixed.

Overview:

I think if we can get the sessions sorted tomorrow as soon as possible it will bring every ones features together. We have all just got to keep together and keep working at it. Personally I feel the last two days have been a waste, but I think this will change tomorrow. Once my feature is completed I will be helping out with the weekly coordinators (Dan and James) help them with any problems they may have. So far out of this project,the last couple of days have been the hardest and hopefully it will ease of from now, if not just got to keep at it.

No comments: