Thursday 1 March 2007

Proceed to Payment Feature...3 - 'View Cart' + Other issues

After the demonstrations today I will have to change my feature slightly. The way it works is fine, I need to change it to 'view cart' feature. This will show all the events the user is looking to go to with the option of add or removing more events. As before this will link to the payments page(Group 7). The design of the button will change slightly too, I have yet to decide on this.

Also there have been a few issues concerning people not having features. Dan Beer who was meant to be designing the home page is going on holiday for part of the first of week of the SB activity. Ali Malik had problems finding a feature, and after speaking to both of them Ali will head up this role. I posted a thread to get him started, hopefully everyone will let him know what needs to be on the home page.

No comments: