Friday 16 March 2007

Systems Integration...

I have posted the following on the discussion boards. Just to let everyone know what is going to happen next week and give them feedback on how well we have worked too. Hopefully it will give them a confidence boost in what they are currently doing.

Hey Guys

From next week I will be programming my feature, so the week cordinator role will be passed on to Dan Ransom, Phil Trotman etc. I will try to keep in touch as much of possible, but i will need to concentrate on my feature. It will be there job to make sure that the features are completed that week and address any problems that may occur.

Supporting Role.

We will allocate groups to people at the meeting on monday because of all the changes. Ie with some people from week one needing to finish their feature.

Although this week didnt really turn out as expected, i think we have worked well together within our system integration team and can depend on each if needed. Just need to stick at it and keep it up, how ever I dont think we will be putting the hours in next week like we did this week.

If any one has got any problems, let me know

Hits

No comments: