Tuesday 27 March 2007

Week Three Day Two..

10am Start:

Today was the same as yesterday for me, just providing support to who ever needed it. For myself, it wasn't the most productive day for me, but as a cohort we have made a lot more progress in terms of features being completed, I think we are down to a few from week 2 and week 3 to be done and I think that if the people get the support we should be well on task for the deadline of 12pm tomorrow.

Meeting 1.15

In this meeting, along with Daryl Hunter, Ash Grimsey, Jennie Bate and Janice hurn we looked at our current situation of features to give an overview of what is left to do. From this we could see where the potential problems may occur and the risks that might be involved. A lot of the features that were not completed was down to the lack of support, which I think will be sorted tomorrow morning.

Overview:

After today a lot more features were completed, I think we are nearly half way and the system should really come along tomorrow. It is definitely looking more positive compared to Monday, providing every thing goes OK.

No comments: